This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
HISTORY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Master of Science in Architecture on 1972, Tehran University Iran.
• Licensed Architect in Iran since 1975, State of California at 1991, State of Arizona 1997 to date.
• Project Management Institute of Los Angeles, 1995
• Licensed Public Insurance Adjuster, State of CA 1997 to date, State of AZ 2006 to date.
A – ARCHITECTURE:
• Moved to USA on 1987
• From 1988 till 1995, was a team member in Metro Rail Transit Consultant (MRTC), where started as a Designer Architect and continued as Project Architect. My responsibilities were developing the conceptual and schematic design, preparation of the working drawings, and interfacing with all engineers and construction activities for Metro Red Line Underground Stations (Wilshire – Vermont Station and Hollywood – Vine Station in particular) as well as in charge of the Signage Project for the Pasadena Metro Light Rail Line.
• While with MRTC, conducted weekly multi-discipline meeting of lead engineers, prepared QA / QC evaluation standards, monitored the job site progress schedules, and approved the contractor’s progress payments.
B – PUBLIC INSURANCE ADJUSTER:
• Started my private practice a few months after Jan. 17, 1994 Northridge Earthquake.
• Adjusted and settled more than 250 Earthquake damage cases during 1995 to 2004.
• Handled multiple cases due to El Nino on.
• Settled more than 50 cases based on 2009 Angeles National Forest Wildfires in Pasadena and nearby communities as well as 2010 Santa Barbara Jesusita Fire, Tea Fire. and Gap Wildfire damages to hillside homes and surrounding businesses.
• Adjusted and settled 30 cases due to water intrusion, windstorm, burglary, Fire, and car impacted the buildings.
• Represented 20 insureds whose residences were affected by 2016 Acton Wildfires before several carriers of homeowner insurance.
• Worked closely with attorneys in the field in preparation of the claim documents and related investigations, expert testimony, examination under oath, appraisal, and technical evaluation of other experts throughout the past 22
Tell us about yourself!