- This event has passed.
May 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
Discussion on a case study to test the architectural taste of an outspoken neighborhood regarding a five-story apartment building within a sensitive design-controlled urban residential pattern.
- Thursday 30th of May 2019, 7:00 pm
- Colorado Center Community Room,
- 2500 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA.
Discussion will focus on a tactical approach to gather information, thoroughly putting them in an “envelop” and responding to all through a single design concept.
Few basic “stages” to review will be;
- Client’s program.
- Site analysis / environmental issues.
- Code analysis.
- Neighborhood concerns.
- Massing study and design elements.
- Proposed design concept.
- Design Review Board process.